French Fountain

this is for my sister's friend Mujahid..
we got the inspiration during our holiday at colmar tropicale..
we try to make it kinda manly..
hope that he enjoyed the cuppies
the flavour is dark chocolate..
he ordered 49 superminis..


3 Response to French Fountain

Feroz
February 26, 2007 at 4:26 AM

Uik macam sedap jek.. hehehe maju btol bisnes kapkek ni yeh..

February 26, 2007 at 10:05 AM

mestilah oishii.. so apa lagi wak, order lah byk2 before fly g japan.. maju kan lagi biz kapkek i nih eh.. pastu u carik kan investor kat japan sorang for me yeeee... doumo arigatou awak.. :p

Anonymous
March 7, 2007 at 8:00 PM

Hi Lourenzar,

Kindly email me your quotation please for my wedding purpose.

Think to get it for wedding gift, & wedding food.

email me: ejay_lo@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Cupcakes Whatevah! All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes