happy customers & newest member in our cupcakes clan

My Happy Cuppies!!!!
Here are some of my happy cuppies lover with my cupcakes..

Sab & Kelahauuummm.. huhu!
Sherina my yayang..
Sheena & Shida with their personalized cupcakes..
sheena's bite
shida sayang nak makan the cupcakes
zexylicious strut by my cutie nieces, Alin, Wawa & Nuris
tgh berebut pilih cupcakes
sosweetpliz's angels
nawfal & nuris

Btw, here is our supermini size cupcakes.. suitable with kids birthday party or any party tht serves fingers food etc.. Made this for my 2 nephews, Syakir Aiman & Nazeef Aidan.. Kenduri cukur rambut and qiqah at my hometown Raub over the weekend.. and the kids love it so darn mucho..







2 Response to happy customers & newest member in our cupcakes clan

mama ilham
February 19, 2007 at 11:15 AM

sangat suke..
how small is this supermini??

Anonymous
February 20, 2007 at 11:13 PM

ain...

aku very3 proud ngan ko ummmahhh... sukaaa sangat ngan cupcakes ko...

Regards,

LiZA

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Cupcakes Whatevah! All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes